Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've been continueing to mess with Brians XColour to create named objects and colours. It's excellent for anyone wanting to mess about with traces. Once you created a limited named colour trace, it's not to difficult to alter all colours within the named colour pallette by selecting the named colour, and then adjusting the Hue value to the same value for each named colour. (I used 100, giving a green colour)
    From there you can select one of the colours as a BASE colour, then select each named colour in turn and rename it and make it a shade of BASE.
    From there you can adjust / edit the colour of base to alter all shades of the trace. MAGIC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anna_total_2.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	10234  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I've been continueing to mess with Brians XColour to create named objects and colours. It's excellent for anyone wanting to mess about with traces. Once you created a limited named colour trace, it's not to difficult to alter all colours within the named colour pallette by selecting the named colour, and then adjusting the Hue value to the same value for each named colour. (I used 100, giving a green colour)
    From there you can select one of the colours as a BASE colour, then select each named colour in turn and rename it and make it a shade of BASE.
    From there you can adjust / edit the colour of base to alter all shades of the trace. MAGIC
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

And the XAR file should you want to mess about with it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Name:	anna_multicoloured.gif 
Views:	312 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	4168  
    Egg

Name:	anna_multicoloured2.gif 
Views:	293 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	7704  
    Egg

I think yoy produced a Plugin?

It looks like what adobe plugins can achieve, and even much better

I always had a problem with color naming

Once i requested from Gary and BigFrank a tutorials of definning and naming colors

BigFrank where are you?

If you remmeber he did a Van in different colors using the color naming techniques

Also i think what are you doing now, it will be very nice to have a tutorials for it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Again it is very creative, and i love it

Go here for your tutorial.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone