I hate seeing logos and stuff in this forum. It perpetuates the idea that art is free.

Art is not free. Time is not free. Design is not free. When people's parents say, "You can't make money doing art", it's because people don't expect to pay for it.

Would you say to a doctor, "Say, I've got this little malignant tumor, if you have time this afternoon, could you remove it for me?"

Or would you say to a plumber, "My toilet is leaking all over the house. My carpet is ruined. Since you're not doing anything at the moment, why don't you come over and help me out."

Screw that noise. I tired competing against artists who undercut other artists. I'm tired of cheap ass clients who take forever to pay.

I think as artists we should teach students to grow some balls and get what they fairly deserve for their work and ABSOLUTELY STOP DOING ARTWORK FOR NOTHING.

EvilGarlicNaanBread go design your own tattoo. If you don't like it, you have no one else to blame but yourself. Even if someone were to take you up on doing it for free, and the tattoo sucks after you have it done YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

Sheffield Abella
sheff@sheff.com
www.sheff.comYOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR