Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I cannot link my nav bars to the appropriate pages all that happens is that they refer to the space on my HD ehy are stored. I have done this through the menu tab - can someone spell this out for a dummy.
    Xara help is like its support - pathetic

I cannot link my nav bars to the appropriate pages all that happens is that they refer to the space on my HD ehy are stored. I have done this through the menu tab - can someone spell this out for a dummy.
    Xara help is like its support - pathetic

Yes, when you edit the URLs you will need to place www address where the page will reside.
    For example:
    the Home page: "http://www.my home.com" - this is what you will to place in the URL section of the Menus in Webstyle.
    Currently you possuilby have "C://My documents/My Web page/...... or something like this.

The problem I have is that the menu does not show up on my web-site (after I publish it) have you encountered this?

Firstly, I couldn't agree more about the Support - they take for ages to reply - which doesn't compare well with the competition .

I found that if you have problems linking to a nav bar the best to way to ensure it works , is to use the Browse to File option in the Menu tab. This should pick up the correct tree & apply that when the site is uploaded. If thats not working - Im at a loss, sorry.

Texas - are you sure the graphics files are being loaded where you expect them to be ? I had the same problem until ? I had the same problem til I realised they were still being written to another folder I had previously used for developing the graphic

Cheers, Debs