Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have Webstyle 4, I just got it about a week ago. I made a menu with it but I'm having a major problem.
    I uploaded the navbar and the files to my site. The problem is that it is not displaying the links the way I put them in. Instad of the links pointing to a document on the server, it's pointing to a document that is only my pc.
    When made the first navbar, I had the links in legacyv.net/
    but then it displayed the domain twice, so I left out the doman and just put the .html file in. This is kind of hard to explain, so here's the address:
    www.legacyv.net/about.html

if you put your curser over the links, you will notice that it's only pointing towards a document on my pc and not the server.
    How do I put the links in so that the menu script gets it correctly?

Thanks,
    Andrew

I have Webstyle 4, I just got it about a week ago. I made a menu with it but I'm having a major problem.
    I uploaded the navbar and the files to my site. The problem is that it is not displaying the links the way I put them in. Instad of the links pointing to a document on the server, it's pointing to a document that is only my pc.
    When made the first navbar, I had the links in legacyv.net/
    but then it displayed the domain twice, so I left out the doman and just put the .html file in. This is kind of hard to explain, so here's the address:
    www.legacyv.net/about.html

if you put your curser over the links, you will notice that it's only pointing towards a document on my pc and not the server.
    How do I put the links in so that the menu script gets it correctly?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Hello andrew171,

You'll need to back into your NavBar settings and set the locations again.

You can put your full address. i.e.:

http://www.legacyv.net/learnmore.html

For your first link.

Otherwise, make sure nothing else is the menu properties screen. Make sure it's just learnmore.html for example in each case, and it should be okay.

Thanks
    Antony

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

I just wanted to let you know that I did what you instructed and the links are fine now. Thanks a lot for your help!
    www.legacyv.net/test.html