Thats just the way I do it as well Gary.I only ever have half an idea to start with and then I just run with what happens and what looks good,kinda like letting the image form itself as it goes.On of the best paintings I ever airbrushed was rendered in that way,I brushed some mountains and saw that one of them looked like it had a profile of an Native American warrior so I exploited that feature and kept on working it and using that theme and then super imposed faces in the sky as well and the water below,but there is no way that painting would have come out that way if I had not exploited that mountian range,maybe exploited is a bad way of describing it but I think you know what I mean.When I try and totally plan a painting it always come out crap,so now I just follow where the next step takes me.Is tha kinda what you meant too?

I also personally believe that the best CG tool you can ever have is an imagination,and I bet that after everyone has seen the new Final Fantasy movie the first thing they want to do is get home and fire up the software [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I really like your character designs too,especially the use of chrome.

Stu.