Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all,

Just showing some more versitility for the Apollo model!!

Apollina, no post work in PS. Apollo, Apollo, where for art thou?

I have transformed, I no longer have the form of man but am now one who is called Apollina!!

Eeeeeeek!! I can't believe I took this on. Kind of a challenge in the RDNA Apollo forums. Oh well, she looks pretty good and the Grace Lion Hair and Face Off's Realism Kit does wonders with using Antons Toon pack (yup, the skinny eyebrows are in that pack).

Furry Apollo, Jepe's "Dick" character pack is OUT and there are 4 hairy types of chests. This one is the furriest one!! A character I put together called Captain Apollo. Just wanted to see what he would look like like this. He is my superhero character so he would normally have blue or green eyes and smoother in a super outfit and cape of some sort!!

All the best!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Oh, and if you want to see Apollina in the buff then head over to the RDNA forums (you must be registered to get in to the forums there) and scroll down all the way to the last image posted in this thread:

http://www.runtimedna.com/messages.ez?forum_id=47&Form....47899&Reply=147961 #9

Can't believe this is Apollo and I did this. I just kept at it. Little dial here little dial there. She's not perfect, of course there are some masculine qualities to the body still but you know it's a he under all that morphing and that's the way it is!!

All the best
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard--

Apollina looks great in the wig! Where does one fing Grace Lion hair?

BTW, the eyebrows are expressive and all, but a *teensy* PS tweak might help reduce the apparent "painted on w/ eyebrow pencil" look. It's the first thing I look at in the image because of the darkness, but the viewer should really focus on the wonderful face.

My Best,

Gare

Neato Richard!

P.S. I found the Grace Lion Hair over at Renderosity, Gare. There's also the "Roar" hair pose packs that can be used with it. Richard will have more info too.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Hey Gare,

Grace Lion Hair is one of my all time favorites. It's a very whimsical hair prop with lots of morphs. You can find it, as Maya mentioned, over at Renderosity. Here is a search page. Sorry for the mixed up products. I'm sure there is a better way to search the store for JUST products related to Grace Lion Hair but I have not found it yet!!

Search for Grace Lion

Anything for the hair made by Firebirdz is top notch from poses to fits to color. Apollo hair fits that include the GLH can be found over at Runtime DNA.

Pose packs that are really good are:
    "Firebirdz Roar! a Lil Louder for GLH"
    "Firebirdz Roar! for Grace Lion Hair"

"Roar! 3: Call of the Wild" has poses plus includes fits for many models.

"Colors and Strands for Grace Lion Hair" is a really cool pack with some interesting and dynamic hair colors that really stand out from the rest. My only disapointment with this pack is there are no blonds in there. I wrote to the author (outoftouch is his handle) and he said he was not happy with how those came out so he didn't include them!! Too bad!!

Hope that helps you out Gare!

All the best
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---