Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brush problems

I've made my own brush.... why doesn't it paint right? I want it to be like the second drawing....

Hope you can help me with this one,

thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brushes.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	13781  

I've made my own brush.... why doesn't it paint right? I want it to be like the second drawing....

Hope you can help me with this one,

thanks.

Availor
    Brushes create repeating images. Your target is just a single image. You could achieve this with 2 brushes with very close repaet patterns.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I didn't succeed in making the brush I desire with repeating pattern, maybe its not fit for that kind of brush possibility.

Availor, This was addressed recently in this thread:

http://talkgraphics.com/groupee/foru...88&m=547103609

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Thanks, I guess I'll make it alive without this feature meanwhile.... and there's always CorelDraw/Illustrator http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I guess a matter of getting used to something is very strong here.... no matter what wonderful features a program might have people will still be complaining since they got used to their old software. I too, sometimes prefer a different program over a specific job to be done, maybe because I'm just an apprentice, or perhaps because I got used to the Freehand...

P.S. I'm learning in Graphical Collage now at my free time, and I'm getting pretty much bored since the teacher is very unprofessional to my taste (I asked him to make me a 72 point sun drawing using Freehand and he didn't know how)... I would like to know if there are online collages with greater teaching capabilities.

Hey Availor,

The best education is right here in the forums! Where else can you get so many professional artists helping and tutoring. The only thing lacking is a diploma

Maybe Gary could throw something together. All the masters could get together and award one or two.

We all help one another learn...

I agree about the forum, and I appreciate people who are willing to spend their free time helping others. Nevertheless professional education must have apropriate level... it's outragious when my teacher called the bitmap tracer "color conventor" and said that it just makes different color - it shows he has no idea what he's talking about. When I pay money I expect to get taught by professionals.

I taught for 10 years. During my tenure, I heard lots but the best has to be...

"Those who can do, those who can't teach..."

An employer wants to see what you can do. We might not grant a degree, but we can sure help you fill your portfolio with lots of pretty pics.

I totally agreee with you. That's how I've been learning and thats why I'm biting my nails.

I've paid money thinking they will teach me something I dont know, instead I am teaching them!

I work VERY hard to earn my money, I have two jobs and I earn from 300$ - 700$ monthly, since I have math and physics to study - I want to get accepted to the University for Mechanics engineering.

So that just pisses me off!

(If you didn't know Israel is among the highest places known by ripoffs - the possibility of you getting ripped off at anything is about the possibility you need to take a pee in one day :-)

If you buy a product there's 50% it's fake (Even Coca cola)