Yes, that was Jerry alright!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Good tips also about what to do with those annoyance calls and answering machine menus---I have found that a few times it works to wait after the last menu item offered and in a bit it would suddenly say you could also press "O" and get a real person---but there's that pause before it which most people wouldn't listen through... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I guess they really don't like to have to speak in person!

Yes, a movie "works" if it takes you into another world for a bit...when I think about some of the new films, especially ones with a lot of CG effects, it just loses me when the story writing is lacking. No matter how fantastic the effects, without a great story and actors it just doesn't work for me. I'm almost afraid to go see the new Star Wars episode---I was very disappointed with the previous one. Again the story and acting seemed very below par...just my opinion though. I enjoyed The Lord of The Rings.

Yep, the 3D Philosophy Corner!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
---As The Crow Flies!---
Maya