Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dale - I look forward to your images!

Gary - nice photo indeed. That's a lovely spacious back yard you've got there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Rich - It never crossed my mind to do a vertical panoramic shot. That's a fantastic picture of a tree!

--
    Graeme
    Graeme

All these are great!! but of course the tree is just wonderful!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Question..........or more like verbally figureing out what was done here.

Linear transparency applied for each pic and then brought together then grouped then a .bmp created of the grouped one?? Do I get a gold star?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard,

You've got the idea! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

When taking photos to stitch together, you need a little overlap and this is where we apply the linear transparency to hand over from one photo to the next without an abrupt change.

--
    Graeme
    Graeme

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

In this old thread Luciano posted a great example of a interior panorama he made and he posted what amounts to a mini-tutorial. Good stuff - check it out.

Rich - how many images were used to create your final tree image?

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I JUST loaded Adobe GoLive and I think I'm going to make a go of it for building my web site. I mentioned this in another thread.....my client pulled 2 no-shows on me a while back and left me with allot of time on my hands and money out of pocket.....she works for Adobe as a idea..something something coordinator of some sort..........so she made up her missed appointments by bringing me the double pack of GoLive and LiveMotion all the NEWEST versions. I just loaded it and the menu looks very easy to understand..........so wish me luck and patients [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I'm gonna need both!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hello

This was taken at the Glastonbury Festival.
    I think it is 5 35 mm negatives scanned with a Nikon scanner. Put together in Picture Publisher 8. The joins are very complex as they weave between the people. It could be done in Xara using the shape editor tool. Some sort of colour and gamma correction would be needed to match brightness and colour.

Notice the amazing amount of litter.

Mike Engles

I'd never heard of GoLive until you mentioned it. It sounds quite good!

I'd just ordered DreamweaverMX last Friday - hope I did the right thing!

Cheers!

--
    Graeme
    Graeme

All I can say is that I tried the NetObjects, WebEasy Millennium and IBM's Web Sphere programs and they just didn't fit me very well!!! Kinda like my clothes, just not tight enough!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

But this program, despite what every one says seems, so far, to be pretty easy!! I am no coder and want to keep it as easy and drag and drop as possible but I'm sure I will need to learn at least the basics.

So far I have a page with color and a grid formed and two more grids with transparent .gifs on top of the main grid done. Looks really neat in the "Source" tab. I feel like I am creating something kinda neat here and I want it to be the best it can be. Who knows, and I doubt it, but you never know, I may like this so much I will want to design other sites. I have some business friends that already like my style and told me they would want me to design a site for them if I ever got serious about learning the "trade", so here I am!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Good luck to you Graeme, I'm sure you made the right decision, mine fell into my lap so that's motivation enough for me. Letting a $400.00 program sit around is a sin so I decided not to sin!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

All the vectors and photo stitching was done in XaraX however. I never intended to create this panorama at the time but decided later. It was a very dull day and it could really use better photographs. I might get round to doing it again soon.
    web page
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

That was very cool egg... well done. The interface is cute (a little bright and detracting at first). I caught a couple of seams there, but as you mentioned - it was a quickie job.

Great concept. I like that about flash, there isn't much you can't do with it.

Put a fire button in there for the next one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Wayne