Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I have the images in different frames, timed the way I want them, but I'm wondering can you even add effects in XaraX? I want the first image to fade out, and the 2nd to fade in, any ideas?

Thanks everyone,

FutureLEO

A simple shape exported from Xara3D to Flash via the swf vector export option. View it HERE
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

A more complex shape with curved surfaces, showing the lost faces. View it HERE
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

FutureLEO,
    As usual, there are a hundred ways to skin the cat. I'm glad to hear you are liking XaraX.

Thanks to everyone for pitching in their methods and the compliments on my puzzle.

dafipp
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

Ah so. Something to play around with when I have time. Thanks!

Ok I have 2 images, I want the first image to fade out...and then the second image to fade in...so I have to add additional frames and say make it a little faded, then more faded, them more, then gone and then bring the new one back in alittle, then alittle more, then all the way...I have to have more frames for that, I figured there was some kind of effect you could place on the images to make it work?

I have the images in different frames, timed the way I want them, but I'm wondering can you even add effects in XaraX? I want the first image to fade out, and the 2nd to fade in, any ideas?

Thanks everyone,

FutureLEO

If you want a good flash creation app that's less expensive and easier to use than Flash, take a look at SWiSH. I usually create images in Xara and import them into SWiSH to create animations. (Haven't tried exporting from Xara as flash, since I don't usually do animation in Xara.)

BTW, dafipp, your puzzle is pretty cool.

Thanks, Egg, for pointing me in a new direction!
    SWiSHmax does import swfs. Very efficiently. Offers a whole new world of possibilities.

Now, if I could just use swf to import vectors into other apps as nicely...<sigh>

Allison http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks everyone...well I think its awesome that in Xara you can do it step by step like that...I'm beginning to like XaraX...

Thanks everyone, you've been great...

FutureLEO