Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hybrid View

andalucía · espańa and lower saxony · germany

Gary & the rest of the gang,

did you miss my message that I've uploaded the model already 14 days = 2 weeks ago for you in two different formats? I told you 'feel free to use and abuse it', to enhance it etc. It's a rock solid model incl. textures.

http://jens.highspeedweb.net/samples/toybot05-3ds.exe
    http://jens.highspeedweb.net/samples/toybot05-obj.exe

both have been compressed with winRAR and the files are virus free. All joints are in place, you can move the legs, arms, head, body, cap. Come on, grab it and play with it.

jens

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://jens.highspeedweb.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toybot05.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	14881  
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Steve is there under the texture people. If I have him in the wrong dept. let me know. That is what he stated in the sign-up thread. (unless I mis-read it)

--Randy

Glad to see everyone's comin' together again! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Some more models from me:

- bike helmet
    - hoola-hoop
    - lego blocks

Before i export the lego blocks, i need to know how many we'll be using...?
    Or... i can just export the ones seen in the image below, and the compositor can just duplicate as many as they feel suits the scene; once they have all/most of the other models in place.

Which way do you think this should be done?... Anyone?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike-helmet.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	1869  

Ok... i can help with the furniture, that won't be a problem at all. We just need to decide what kind we'll use.

Once that's settled, i'll start helping Stu make some.

PS: if anyone else wants to model some furniture please just say so! I'm able to do it, but don't want to hog all the fun stuff! Speak up now please if ya wanna do this! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I think this project has real potential. I think “W” and I Were the last one’s to post anything on the thread. I will be glad to keep banging out models, but I don’t want to
    Step on anybody’s toes and do something that someone else has done.

We need some feedback from the other members. I am aware we all get caught up in our “real” lives but just a simple post that says “Hey I am working on that great toy model will post when finished”.

Still think a new thread for our toys is a good idea, but nobody but “W” responded one way or another.

Come on folks lets hear from you! At least post and let Gary and the rest of us know if we want to keep this thing going!

I for one vote keep it going! Just let me know what more you want me to do.

--Randy