I'm sorry I haven't been around for the past few days, guys. I totally screwed up my new computer.

First thing was, I got this new computer and none of my Corel works with it because it's too old of a version. dag nabbit

Then we got Morpheus. That was cool, but one day there were 30,000 new files in the shared folder. I didn't know where they came from.

I thought that one of us downloaded an entire website or something. Most of the new images were arrows and buttons and junk like that. I couldn't even navigate because there was so much stuff in there.

I started to throw it away, a screen at a time.

That's when I found out that someone (ie. one of my kids or me) had selected my entire hard drive to share!

I had been throwing away components from MY hard drive!

Now, not only do I not have Corel anymore but Illustrator won't work either, I had lost AOL and I'm not even sure what else yet. I am working on reinstalling things and making sure windows is ok.

Luckily I still have the use of my Mom's computer for work.

I think the chart is excellent Randy. If everyone wanted to e-mail me a little thumbnail (about 50-75 pixels wide) of their toys already completed I could post them all together as one. With that and the chart we could get a better picture of were we're at.

mom_de_bomb@yahoo.com

Sharon P.
www.fischerpassmoredesign.com