Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Default Re: Error message when saving

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Windjamer, do you also save your Xara Backups to Google Drive? What is the backup frequency?
    If the file size is quite big you may have been trying to save just as a backup is in progress uploading into the Cloud or even the backups are stacking up.

Acorn
    I don't think this is the case, as I've tried b/u several times in succession. However, I'll check out the G-drive frequency and perhaps suspend it.

On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Windjamer View Post
    I don't think this is the case, as I've tried b/u several times in succession. However, I'll check out the G-drive frequency and perhaps suspend it.
    Auto-backup goes to:
    C:\Users\acer\AppData\Local\Xara\WebDesignerPremiu m\12\Backups every 10 minutes. B/U keeps the last 10 versions.

I have noticed that I am allowed one normal SAVE per session. On the 2nd and subsequent saves I get the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Windjamer View Post
    Auto-backup goes to:
    C:\Users\acer\AppData\Local\Xara\WebDesignerPremiu m\12\Backups every 10 minutes. B/U keeps the last 10 versions.
    I have noticed that I am allowed one normal SAVE per session. On the 2nd and subsequent saves I get the error message.
    Thanks for the update. I use 10/10 as well with no issue so it seems to be a lock file somewhere in MS Windows or Google Drive.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat