Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X and Photo & Graphic Designer Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jonopen View Post
    Hi, I'm a bit confused if I am eligible to update?

I have Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 15.0.0.52382 DL x64 Dec 1 2017 but don't currently have an active update service.

An auto update isn't happening and checking manually for updates via the help menu doesn't do anything other than make an advert for Xara Cloud popup.

Thanks
    When I asked to check for updates I got the cloud ad. But when I closed it the update available showed.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X and Photo & Graphic Designer Updates

Quote Originally Posted by gracehjs View Post
    When I asked to check for updates I got the cloud ad. But when I closed it the update available showed.
    The Cloud ad appears regardless of where you are in cover or not - that's just marketing.

In XWDP, wich I have let go out of cover, by choice, you get the ad (a different one) then absolutely nothing. Almost every other link that touches the Internet jumps to the Magix site.

You must still be in cover.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat