Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Colour Editor

Bug Colour Editor

Dear Xara...

When a add additional control points to a Fill, the Colour editor only ever shown a "Local start colour" and a "local end colour". The former changes to the current selected control point, other than the end point.
    This is wrong and confusing and results in multiple selection of the object control point and then the Colour editor to effect any changes.

Again, this is a poor User Experience (UX).

Also the left-most blob Status Line refers to "Current line, fill, & text background colours", where clearly this is not the case for the fill or text background.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Colour Editor

Just another one of the existing tools that needs to be revisited. There have been lots of additions to the colors in the drop down list but yes, colors added to the fill path should appear in the list.

I believe this is logged with our developers already, I will add this thread to the report.

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    I believe this is logged with our developers already, I will add this thread to the report.
    Thanks Rob
    Rob, good to know, thank you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat