Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
... we present to the Takgraphics community XaReg 2...
Congratulations and well played Steve. I understand your dilemma. You and John are to be commended for keeping XaReg alive. It is a useful utility as witnessed by the many requests for an update.

I like the new interface with drop downs for the version and the undo feature for settings.

1. I'd like to see the registry key being modified displayed, either in a tooltip or in the status bar perhaps.
2. As others have requested, more detail on what the setting actually does may be appropriate in some cases.

Curiosity Questions:

1. Is this the same original VB codebase or a total rewrite in C# or some other language?
2. Is John Horn actively involved in development or are you the sole developer going forward?

To the moderators: A dedicated subforum for XaReg would be appropriate, IMO. Its much more convenient to have all discussion focused rather than having to wade through unrelated topics. It could be included under a forum called "Xara Registry Tweaks" that could include both XaReg and XaRT if development is continued.

Regards,

Steven...