Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Re: FLASH TUTORIAL: All you need to know about Flash in Xara by Xhris!

Great Tutorial Xhris.
    When I downloaded the file and printed it off,some of the images printed over the edge of the A4 paper.
    I have reset the pages in the attatched file if anyone else has this problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarcher View Post
    Great Tutorial Xhris.
    When I downloaded the file and printed it off,some of the images printed over the edge of the A4 paper.
    I have reset the pages in the attatched file if anyone else has this problem.
    Yes, I didn't really design it for printing - something I should consider in future. The images are only at 96 dpi and are larger than the A4 page as you say.

Here is a copy for people who like PDF files!
    Hope you don't mind Xhris.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cheers Xhris,

Very concise.

3.3.2 _level
    (See video “Object command – level”.) The _level command
    I can't find this video.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Cheers Xhris,

Very concise.

I can't find this video.
    Hey Egg,

See my first post: the videos don't (yet) exist, and may possibly never exist. I'll try when it's suitable for me.

May I add my thanks for all your hard work new and old, Xhris. Much appreciated.
    ..Norman

Quote Originally Posted by aridzone View Post
    Here is a copy for people who like PDF files!
    Hope you don't mind Xhris.
    Tks,I couldn't open it.

I've just released a completely re-written Flash tutorial in a presentable and printable format (like the others). It's on my web space. This was a long time coming; partially due to my reduced time, and also because it's the biggest of the tutorials I've done at almost 6000 words. I also updated all the others slightly too for corrections etc.

Looks nice Xhris!
    Thanks Again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xhris.png 
Views:	1153 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	43120  

What can I say but Wow! I didn't think flash could look this nice in Xtreme.

Whenthe new flash features where released I dismissed it (mainly because I'm used to using a timeline) Your example looks great so I'm going to give it another look in Xara and follow your tutorial.

Thank you!