Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XDP16

Default XDP16

XDP16 quit working and I don't know why Is there any way to repair ? 0r am I lust sunk.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: XDP16

You can try uninstalling using the Windows Add or Remove Programs. Sometimes you have an option to Remove or Repair.

If you see the Repair option, try that first.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    XDP16 quit working and I don't know why Is there any way to repair ? 0r am I lust sunk.
    Larry, read your own strap line!

Do you have access to a fresh download from Magix?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    You can try uninstalling using the Windows Add or Remove Programs. Sometimes you have an option to Remove or Repair.

If you see the Repair option, try that first.

Tried that Gary or some of it at least, no repair and am afraid to remove it for ffear I can't get it back.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Larry, read your own strap line!

Do you have access to a fresh download from Magix?

Acorn

I looked but didn't see it or didn't recognize it, all I found was trial with no serial number that's why I think I bought it through the trial what I don't understand ls why lt does not show as purchased.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

I looked but didn't see it or didn't recognize it, all I found was trial with no serial number that's why I think I bought it through the trial what I don't understand ls why lt does not show as purchased.
    Login to Magix as I explained how previously in a recent reply to you.
    Screenshot the Products list and redact any serial numbers.

Either Post her or PM me with it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn I have tried so hard to do as you asked but I may not have done it right yet. I hope you can make something out of this owing to it's small size. I used FastStone capture so lI could get it all
    Last edited by gwpriester; 12 July 2020 at 12:27 PM.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Info Re: XDP16

Acorn I have tried so hard to do as you asked but I may not have done it right yet. I hope you can make something out of this owing to it's small size. I used FastStone capture so lI could get it all
    Larry, I got it but so have others. Delete the image ASAP.

You click on Xara Designer Pro X365, second from the bottom, and then the blue chevron to expand the details of which machines are active and then click on the Installation Program...

Acorn

OK deleted from desktop and I hope from the post as well
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

No Larry it's still on TG's server. You need to delete it as it's got your serial registration numbers.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host