Quote Originally Posted by JevanSmith2018 View Post
I did not breach forum rules with an enthusiastic comment about looking forward to an immediate reply. I installed the font in my c:\ windows fonts, restarted my hp laptop. The font appears in the installed fonts when I open Microsoft Windows NotePad: the font is a .ttf/.otf file: Kunstlerschreibschrift Medium D.

Perhaps a Xara 3D Maker 7 update is necessary, if not a limited number of fonts recognized by Xara 3D Maker 7. I wrote to Xara Support, up to a 2-day response period. I look forward to any and all assistance from this forum. As for the rude and rude replies, you would remember online forums are monitored.
You have commented back to browj2 about what I mentioned in my Post. I am still being polite but you were actually demanding in your Post: "Please reply to this post as soon as possible with instructions."

What I will clarify is the use of "bothered" in my first Post; I can see that there might be a difference in usage in UK English vs. US English. My "bothered" was a shorthand for "Did you go to the bother of ensuring the application that might have been open at the time of the font's installation was then closed as it might not know about the new font?"

All said and done, I hope the fault is not long in getting resolved.

Acorn