Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    England (Amongst the green rolling hills of the East Midlands)

Default Xara Purchase History

Apologies in advance if this has already been asked, I did search for an answer without any joy before creating this post.

(Perhaps foolishly) I've always relied upon my login at Xara.co.uk / Xara.com to retrieve the serial numbers for the many versions of XARA products that I own.

With the recent changes at Xara (which I've only just noticed now that V15 has been launched) I don't seem to be able to log in any more to access my serial codes.

I'm hoping that access is still there, just hidden somewhere behind all the web-enabled Xara facade?

Grateful for any pointers.

Best Regards,

KV

Default Re: Xara Purchase History

You can also log-in at Magix.com with the same login credentials, and get your product information from there. Click on the person icon at the top right.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
    Many thanks for the link - wonder why this is hidden away on the Xara site... gives the impression that they've totally abandoned their previous (desktop sofwtare) customers.

Wonder if this was a condition of the updated partnership with MAGIX?

Whatever the reason, it's a bit disconcerting for anyone who's been a loyal customer since the Corel days!

Thanks again for the help,

KV

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    You can also log-in at Magix.com with the same login credentials, and get your product information from there. Click on the

person icon at the top right.
    Many thanks Keith.

This all feels a little odd, even (especially) after having caught up on the new Xara CEO's open letter to the Xara community.

Best Regards,

KV

Best Regards,

I have been a Xara user from the late 80s having purchased many versions and updates. The only reference I can find for my purchases on the site is the latest one - PGD v15 (and with all the problems I'm having with it, think that was a mistake now)