Posting on this thread as I've returned to try and see if I can make use of the blocks system. I've been asked to revamp an existing site, and, despite the more rational side of me saying 'make the site, take the money' I find myself clicking the blocks thingy again.

I'll be the first to admit that if you put me in a room with an instruction booklet and 100 buttons, some of which will set off a nuclear missile launch, there's a very real chance the unread booklet will be destroyed in a nuclear blast.

With the above line in mind. I saw a clip from a Xara tutorial that clearly showed a toolbar for blocks. It even had a name, 'Flex Layout Bar'. I went looking in the 40 other videos to see where this toolbar was Harry Pottered from. If you ever want to test your mental endurance, try and watch more than 3 of those tutorials. Yes, I'm a bad example. I get as far as 'Wet Paint - Do Not...' before I've sat on the bench. But, those tutorials a really boring.

In the very, very small sample I watched, there was nothing to show where the toolbar came from. Indeed, the bar seemed to disappear in some of them. Where do I find the mysterious, yet seemingly very helpful, Flex Layout Bar?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flex Layout Bar.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	134740