Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Right text goes off page online

In Xara Pro x16, the margins look perfect in the program, but text us cut off to the right online. How can I fix this?

Default Re: Right text goes off page online

I am not sure if this is the cause but have you changed the browser default for text size? This can cause what you are reporting.

Also, when you preview, press Ctrl + F5 to reload the page. Does this solve the issue?

Finally (for me) can you post a link to the page and we can check it out and see if we are seeing the same thing.

I am suddenly having the same problem. I was updating some text information on one page and, when uploading the change, several pages on my site had an altered appearance (changes in text size and style, etc.). I was able to correct some of them but I still have the issue with the page where the problem started. BTW, I didn't change the browser default for text size and Ctrl + F5 had no effect. If you want to see what I'm talking about, the site is www.northshoreproductions.com. The problem page is labeled "Show Info." Thanks!

The page looks fine to me in desktop mode. Mobile is a different story, but I'm presuming you are playing with that part as it's blank.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Info.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	126076

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    The page looks fine to me in desktop mode. Mobile is a different story, but I'm presuming you are playing with that part as it's blank.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Info.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	126076
    After further investigation, I'm beginning to suspect a browser problem. The issue is apparent when viewed with Chrome but looks fine with Firefox and Explorer and even Chrome on another workstation. I guess I'll keep poking around. Thanks for your input!

A while ago Chrome had an issue with not letting go of cached files, even doing the CTRL+F5 wouldn't work, you had to manually go into Settings >Privacy and clear from there.

The issue cleared up after a few months, but possibly returned?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    A while ago Chrome had an issue with not letting go of cached files, even doing the CTRL+F5 wouldn't work, you had to manually go into Settings >Privacy and clear from there.

The issue cleared up after a few months, but possibly returned?
    Lucky me. I went to More tools > clear browsing data to manually clear the cache. But that did the trick.