Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
Ah, yes downloads and republishes of your designs are limited in the free version. There's no limit for the paid versions.
I'll pass your comments on. The pricing structure is something I don't have any control over unfortunately.
Again, thank you Rob. Clarity is slow in coming.

Is a download a Save to your file store, Cloud or otherwise?
Is the download limit for each design file or overall?
How do I "download"? I can only see Share.

As I type I got this:
Hi {Name removed by Acorn], an exclusive offer for you…
I'm writing to you because we are about to release an exciting major upgrade to the platform. Our pricing plans will be updated and the Basic account will be removed.
But there's an amazing opportunity for you!
Because you have a trial account, we want to make you an exclusive offer: sign up for a Basic account before 12 September 2019 and we will automatically upgrade your account to Pro at no charge... that's equivalent to six months' Pro access for FREE!
Take advantage of powerful Pro features and act now, it's easy: [link removed by Acorn]
Have any questions? Let me know.
Happy creating!
The question I have is on following the link, I have:
[Xara Cloud logo]
Your Order
$71.40
Xara Cloud Premium - Annual
An annual subscription to Xara Cloud Premium ($5.95pm)
Enter coupon code

Proceed To Checkout
This states Premium over Pro and no way to change to another currency and no Coupon in sight. I have to assume the last is as I have not signed up to the Basic plan.
If Xara cannot see the confusion, I don't know what. It might of course just be a mis-speaking.

I am impressed that I can have a rant one day and the next gain a 50% reduction. I wish it was so for the Xara Desktop application Update service.
Oh yes, shame on Xara for charging $ - £ - € all at the same numeric value: play with the currency dropdown in https://www.xara.com/uk/pricing/.

Acorn