Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: My usual steps in drawing cartoons - (YouTube video)

Oh my, oh my...
    1. Your voice is very soothing. If you ever get tired of drawing (yeah right) I suggest you become a psychiatrist or psychologist.
    2. That video was excellent! You covered so many facets in such a little bit of time. Thank you for that education.
    -=Bob=-

Quote Originally Posted by -=Drifter=- View Post
    Oh my, oh my...
    1. Your voice is very soothing. If you ever get tired of drawing (yeah right) I suggest you become a psychiatrist or psychologist.
    Is that good? I didn't put you to sleep did I?
    •Bob

Really terrific video, Bob! I learned a lot! It was ineresting how you did the color on the same layer as the line drawing. I usually put color on a separate layer and if there are elements that need to go behind or in front I move it to the appropriate layer. Also, instead of hitting Escape to finish a line before starting a new line, I usually tap my stylus someplace where there isn't anything.

I will be anxiously awaiting your next installments! Thanks so much for sharing. By the way, how do you do make the video?

Quote Originally Posted by ZEBtoonz View Post
    By the way, how do you do make the video?
    Thanks, Zeb. I used Windows Media Encoder to make the video. In their wizard set-up, I selected the "Capture screen" option and a "specific window" (xtreme) What I did though is I left my screen resolution at 1280x1024 and just resized the Xtreme program to a 800x600 area. I did that by putting an 800x600 shape on my desktop wallpaper and resized Xtreme to fit.

-Bob.
    •Bob