Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default When does 365 subscription period begin?

When does the 365 subscription period begin, when you purchase the product, or install and activate it?

Default Re: When does 365 subscription period begin?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapn View Post
    When does the 365 subscription period begin, when you purchase the product, or install and activate it?
    The date of your original purchase with your product registration details plus one year:

Renew Update Service - 1 year Xara Web Designer Premium 365

The Update Service for your product with serial number
    P3-aaaaa-bbbbb-ccccc-ddddd-eeeee-fffff has been extended
    until dd/mm/2018.
    Mine was a fortnight before the 365 service expired so I got that and a year.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

So if I purchased the product on August 4 but haven't installed it yet, the 365 service would still expire on August 4, 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapn View Post
    So if I purchased the product on August 4 but haven't installed it yet, the 365 service would still expire on August 4, 2018?
    Well, if you have not registered it, Xara would know when you register so you could contact them and ask for the date to be adjusted.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

That makes sense. I'll do that. Thanks.