Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I want Xara Designer Pro+.

Hello,
    I am a graphics designer and doing a job at Ideas Animation. I make logo animation, motion graphics, 2D and 3D animation, and give logo animation services [Link removed - no self-promotion. Do read the Forum Rules] and motion graphics services. I use Photoshop, Illustrator, Animatron Studio, etc. I want to use "Xara Designer Pro+" so please guide me where can I watch its tutorials?
    Last edited by Acorn; 12 July 2021 at 03:21 PM. Reason: OP needs to prove their fidelity
    IP

Default Re: I want Xara Designer Pro+.

A very strange request from someone accomplished in the design world.

You do not Post your business link as we treat this as SPAM.
    You can use the Web as well as the next person so try https://help.xara.com/article/97-whe...-and-tutorials.
    Do your own research.

If you are genuine then come back with your findings and contribute positively to the TG Community.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

your IP says san jose approx - IA are down near the border, just north of calexico [one of my favorite bands ] and also in pakistan

so far so good

why do you want to use pro+

I would have thought you had a good portfolio of programs you use already

if you can let us know why you want pro+ , what you hope it will achieve, we can point you in the right direction - or you can google youtube, most of it is there
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    your IP says san jose approx - IA are down near the border, just north of calexico [one of my favorite bands ] and also in pakistan

if you can let us know why you want pro+ , what you hope it will achieve, we can point you in the right direction - or you can google youtube, most of it is there
    To clarify I have used Xara for over 10 years. My interest is how other users (desktop Designer users) utilize the Cloud aspects of PRO+.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    To clarify I have used Xara for over 10 years. My interest is how other users (desktop Designer users) utilize the Cloud aspects of PRO+.
    onlye, you have just answered a Post against a Thread that is not about your question in your own Thread (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...how-you-use-it).

Untangling this will be fun.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

@acorn @handrawn. You guys are brilliant. My morning coffee in Canada is just not the same with your great postings. Thx.
    -Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.
    IP

you drink your coffee with your tounge in your cheek..?
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    onlye, you have just answered a Post against a Thread that is not about your question in your own Thread (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...how-you-use-it).

Untangling this will be fun.

Acorn
    Right you are. I just looked at the thread I thought I posted that on and wondered where it went. Why do I have such a hard time finding how to delete a post.
    IP

you can't - only mods can delete posts on TG
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP