Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: XaReg 2 Released

AS someone who has never used this utility I cannot comment on that side. What I will say is that clearly all parties concerned did this in their own time to help the community and they are to be thanked for their efforts. In hindsight perhaps the team developing a replacement should have contacted one of the original developers to ask whether they were continuing with the utility, if not then do it with their blessing and if they were then offer a hand. On the other side if it was known that grace et all were developing then they should have let them know that they were also working on giving the community a surprise - isn't hindsight a wonderful thing.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: XaReg 2 Released

I asked Steve a couple of times and was told the source was lost when Bill died. I only proposed the new project because I thought that any chance for updates was lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
    AS someone who has never used this utility I cannot comment on that side. What I will say is that clearly all parties concerned did this in their own time to help the community and they are to be thanked for their efforts. In hindsight perhaps the team developing a replacement should have contacted one of the original developers to ask whether they were continuing with the utility, if not then do it with their blessing and if they were then offer a hand. On the other side if it was known that grace et all were developing then they should have let them know that they were also working on giving the community a surprise - isn't hindsight a wonderful thing.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11