Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HTML Placeholder after add Web Animation to any object

Hi guys,

sorry if this thread was created before, but i cant find it anywhere.
    I add to Xara Web Designer Premium HTML Placeholder (countdown timer)
    It works perfect. But when i add any web animation to any object, countdown timer start count not after each second, but after 2 seconds...
    Can someone help me, where could be the problem?

Peter

Default Re: HTML Placeholder after add Web Animation to any object

Quote Originally Posted by Kraucik View Post
    Hi guys,
    sorry if this thread was created before, but i cant find it anywhere.
    I add to Xara Web Designer Premium HTML Placeholder (countdown timer)
    It works perfect. But when i add any web animation to any object, countdown timer start count not after each second, but after 2 seconds...
    Can someone help me, where could be the problem?
    Peter
    Peter, no we cannot help without seeing your design file.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Count.txt

There is a count file. If i save it like count.html it works fine after open it.

There is a example project. When you open it, try open in website. Countdown count each 2 seconds.
    When you go on the purple picture, right click -> Web Animation and you delete animation (Parallax) , countdown start count every 1 second.. And thats it...
    I dont know, why..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Info Re: HTML Placeholder after add Web Animation to any object

Karucik, you are forcing two additional BODY tags into an HTML page that already has one.

Because of that, you are calling function getSeconds() twice.

The code you supplied also included a jQuery call to invoke function getSeconds().
    This is better replace with:
    Code:
    <script>window.onload = function () {
        getSeconds();
    }
    </script>
    I have parsed out your code away from the display HTML so you have a Placeholder with the JS/CSS in its Head and the web display in its Body.
    I removed the need for jQuery.

JSCSS-Countdown Timer.xar

Acorn

P.S. You would be better adding extra variables for the HH:MM:SS part of this statement:
    var countertime = new Date(nowDate.getFullYear(),nowDate.getMonth(),nowD ate.getDate(),15,36,40);
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanx a lot Acorn!! It solved my problem... When i had any problem, can i write a pm?

Thanx a lot Acorn!! It solved my problem... When i had any problem, can i write a pm?
    PM capability is permitted after around 10-20 Posts from you.

In the meantime, raise a problem Thread. That way all TGers get to benefit and contribute.

Acorn

OK Thank you again.

Now i have some new problem. I just need create mouseover effect. When mouse over text i need move text to the right, and show arrow. Like this

Contact

(mouse over)

>Contact

OK Thank you again.
    Now i have some new problem. I just need create mouseover effect. When mouse over text i need move text to the right, and show arrow. Like this
    Contact
    (mouse over)
    >Contact
    Kraucik, normally, I would suggest you create text over a white box and repeat the same on the MouseOver layer and just add the ">" Then you could soft-group both sets and add a hyperlink.
    My preference is to use CSS.

I have four examples here: CSS - How to Contact.xar.

The first is a FAIL as the MouseOff text is overlain and not hidden.
    Second & third use a White Text Background or, messily, White boxes.
    The fourth uses a pseudo-class - before - on a hover event. This last one does not require a hyperlink.

Acorn

P.S. New problem --> new Thread.
    Things get lost otherwise.

THank you. Yes, fourth uses is the best for me, but it doesnt have hyperlink :/