Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Possible to apply a predef colortheme to only a few pages?

Hi, is it possible to apply a predef colortheme to just a set of pages instead of the whole website at once?

I'm trying to expand our beautysalon website with a hairdressing departement and set a different colortheme for that.

We change the colors by season so a quick way to do that would be nice.
    We don't want two separate websites for it and the style is also the same.

thanks!

Default Re: Possible to apply a predef colortheme to only a few pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Red14 View Post
    Hi, is it possible to apply a predef colortheme to just a set of pages instead of the whole website at once?
    I'm trying to expand our beautysalon website with a hairdressing departement and set a different color theme for that.
    We change the colors by season so a quick way to do that would be nice.
    We don't want two separate websites for it and the style is also the same.
    thanks!
    I would simply generate another design file and set up the them in that then copy a page into the main design.

A possible better approach might be the new Palette from Photo, where 5 theme colours can be generated form an image (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter).
    What you would have to do is rename all the current Theme colours away from "Theme Color 1" to "5" for all of the main site colour.
    Just then drop a new image onto a page, generate its aplette and job done.

You must ensure these photo themes are kept apart from all the others.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Personally I'd go for two interlinked websites. It can become very difficult handling many named colours on one site.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I did a website a few years ago and because the site only had 3 named colours I simply used different master-pages for each section, but eventually as the site grew we went with what is suggested above, 2 separate websites
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Thank you all, guess two interlinked sites is the easiest to manage...no, the best way to be creative, that's the word i needed.