Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: TaskPilot Slideshow error - failed to create api - anyone having issues?

Hi, not sure if you have sorted your problem or not.
    I had exactly the same issue.
    They have now issued a patch to solve this.
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?/N...ner-premium-11
    Taskpilot is out Xara widget is in!

Default Re: TaskPilot Slideshow error - failed to create api - anyone having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeser View Post
    Hi, not sure if you have sorted your problem or not.
    I had exactly the same issue.
    They have now issued a patch to solve this.
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?/N...ner-premium-11
    Taskpilot is out Xara widget is in!
    Thanks for reporting this update,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I am using version xXaraweb Designer Premium 12.6.2.49603 DL x64 April 25 2017.

Using the Xara Slideshow Widget gives me the error "failed to find click element" when I try to insert an image

i cannot create and update slide shows

appreciate help

regards
    Henry

Hi henryluiz,

The Xara Slideshow widget isn't an internal widget and so you cannot drag and drop photos into the widget. If you delete your current Xara Slideshow widget, then re-insert it and add photos by pressing the + button in the Manage Photos tab, this should work as expected.

Thanks,
    Ben

Hi

Thank you ...that worked great

regards
    Henry

Hi - been a long time since I posted, but I'm having a few problems with the Xara Slideshow (aka Task Pilot slideshow), so, rather than start a new topic, I'll post back in this one :

Basically, I have a site that I need to edit the slideshows on (there are a few on there), but I can't get access to them.

I'm using WD11 Premium (the site was created in that) - I did/do have 365, but the licence has stopped on that (and the versions I have on my laptop and workstation) don't have the Xara slideshow available (even though it was on there). So, not only have I lost it in my (non updated) 365, but also in my full install of 11 Premium.

if I try and edit the slideshow and login, I get an SSL security error...

So, a bit annoyed that I can't use something that I had in 11 Premium. I was having text issues (on website export) on 365 back when I made the site in question (Aug 2016), so I used WD11 Premium as it exported the text as it should have been... now I find I can't get back in and edit/change (or even have access to) a widget that was part of the normal install of WD11 premium?!?

BTW - to show how out of the loop I am, I didn't know about the Xara/Magix change etc... just reading up on all this

Any help/tips or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madmonkfish View Post
    Hi - been a long time since I posted, but I'm having a few problems with the Xara Slideshow (aka Task Pilot slideshow), so, rather than start a new topic, I'll post back in this one :

Basically, I have a site that I need to edit the slideshows on (there are a few on there), but I can't get access to them.

I'm using WD11 Premium (the site was created in that) - I did/do have 365, but the licence has stopped on that (and the versions I have on my laptop and workstation) don't have the Xara slideshow available (even though it was on there). So, not only have I lost it in my (non updated) 365, but also in my full install of 11 Premium.

if I try and edit the slideshow and login, I get an SSL security error...

So, a bit annoyed that I can't use something that I had in 11 Premium. I was having text issues (on website export) on 365 back when I made the site in question (Aug 2016), so I used WD11 Premium as it exported the text as it should have been... now I find I can't get back in and edit/change (or even have access to) a widget that was part of the normal install of WD11 premium?!?

BTW - to show how out of the loop I am, I didn't know about the Xara/Magix change etc... just reading up on all this

Any help/tips or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks
    If you have your serial number for XWD11P, you can still download and use it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat