Rob, I think the UI changes are very well thought out. Well done to all.

I totally dislike the force onto the Team Trial, which had no option at all to avoid.
I am not ready to thrash out all that this offers in the next 14 days.
Please deselect my account from this option so I can reactivate it at a later date.

I like the Add Comment Button.
I placed a new comment near the top of the page and dragged the resize button down: the page jumped. Subsequent Comment boxes didn't do this.
I know the resize is in the horizontal plane but this aberrant behaviour should not occur.
I could not Undo the deleting a of Comment with the Undo icon; Ctrl+z worked then it all did.

When you have a document with more than one page, top & bottom off-page Shapes can be found with Select All but are otherwise invisible as they do not even have an outline.
A marquee select only advises and selects enclosed Shapes when the mouse is released.
I had to use a Zoom of 30% to guess where individual Shapes might be.

The irritating Copy|Duplicate|Delete(|Replace) bar should have a hide option or be right button select only.

I would love to see the interactive Photo effects applied to the Xara Desktop applications (XDA) natively.
Replacing an image does not retain the Effect code.

Interestingly, I get more Pixabay results from Xara Cloud over the XDA offering.
Is this because there is no adult content filter applied?
I also do not appear to have a Pixabay nag pop-up.

There are no bump points for rotating to 30 deg or the like.

Acorn