Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Minimalist Film Poster - March 2014

I just found a clip of the showdown from that movie. Boy, was I wrong, well not completely, Rik was right there was no pocket watch, but I did remember some of the faceoff. I thought the pocket watch was put in the circle and when it stopped playing they would draw. Instead clint put a rock in the center, and another thing I forgot was who was actually killed in that scene. So all I really remembered was the circle and the 3 guys. Which movie was the musical pocket watch in?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    I just found a clip of the showdown from that movie. Boy, was I wrong, well not completely, Rik was right there was no pocket watch, but I did remember some of the faceoff. I thought the pocket watch was put in the circle and when it stopped playing they would draw. Instead clint put a rock in the center, and another thing I forgot was who was actually killed in that scene. So all I really remembered was the circle and the 3 guys. Which movie was the musical pocket watch in?
    For a Few Dollars More.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

OK, thanks Rik.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.