Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Image zooms

Default Image zooms

Hello again.

Another issue that I can't find a clear solution to hopefully there is one.

I have a map size in px 2040x2726. I want to place this in an image in an inner zoom, like "cloud Inner Zoom", but i require to retain the zoomed images' dimensions. I note that the exported (zoomed image) is reduced in size to 768xsomething. Can i retain the original size for the zoomed image?

thanks

Default Re: Image zooms

Only a partial solution!

Xara - Inner Zoom - Large Buddha.xar

If you open the design page of the Widget and select the image, there are lots of special Names.
    The only one of consequence is WTag:image(2608):imagebig, which I changed form WTag:image(786):imagebig to match the new image width.
    I also tried WTag:scaled(1304):imagesmall but this changed nothing; the original was WTag:scaled:imagesmall.
    I changed the page dimensions to match as well as altering the various objects to fix the new page.
    Again doing this achieved nothing other than a tidy.

I am afraid the height code is sitting in some JavaScript that is too bothersome to hack into.

Another solution will be also presently, I am sure.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks that works pretty much how I wanted it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    If you open the design page of the Widget and select the image, there are lots of special Names.
    The only one of consequence is WTag:image(2608):imagebig, which I changed form WTag:image(786):imagebig to match the new image width.

That's a great find, Acorn. Don't think that this was documented anywhere for users.

Changing this number allows zooming in at any resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    That's a great find, Acorn. Don't think that this was documented anywhere for users.
    Changing this number allows zooming in at any resolution.
    Cheers Boy, I mentioned it here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...832#post579832.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Cheers Boy, I mentioned it here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...832#post579832.

Acorn
    I meant, documented by Xara. Anyway, forgot about it or missed your post at the time but now bookmarked.