Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default overlay png on slideshow

I'm back on Xara Webdesigner after many years. It's great to see the evolution of the program. However I have a bit of a strange result when trying to put a transparent png on top of a slider. The first picture turns right, but when the slides start to switch the transparent part of the overlay is filled by the first slide and repeats all over the other pictures. Example in attachment.
    I still remember a bit of Xara and most is coming back, but I don't seem to find a solution for this. Thanks for assistance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	123615

Default Re: overlay png on slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by RUFIN View Post
    I'm back on Xara Webdesigner after many years. It's great to see the evolution of the program. However I have a bit of a strange result when trying to put a transparent png on top of a slider. The first picture turns right, but when the slides start to switch the transparent part of the overlay is filled by the first slide and repeats all over the other pictures. Example in attachment.
    I still remember a bit of Xara and most is coming back, but I don't seem to find a solution for this. Thanks for assistance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	123615
    Rufin, select the overlay. In Web properties > Image > Web image type, pick PNG.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: overlay png on slideshow

Thank you Acorn. Problem solved.