Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for A website developer

Hi, hope I'm posting in the right place here. I have a website made with Xara and my current developer who has been great but she is no longer very available due to a change in her work, so getting changes to my small business website is becoming difficult. I have Web Designer 365 Premium installed on my desktop PC and can do limited things myself but would really like to find a very competent, experienced developer to make some changes to my site and add some of the new features like parallax scrolling and things available in latest version so my site looks up to date. Based In Sydney. I like to discuss changes in real time with the developer and maybe using a remote access program like TeamViewer is an option. Would definitely need to get evidence of work done recently and some referrals to verify quality. Thanks, John
    IP

Default Re: Looking for A website developer

Quote Originally Posted by johnbb View Post
    Hi, hope I'm posting in the right place here. I have a website made with Xara and my current developer who has been great but she is no longer very available due to a change in her work, so getting changes to my small business website is becoming difficult. I have Web Designer 365 Premium installed on my desktop PC and can do limited things myself but would really like to find a very competent, experienced developer to make some changes to my site and add some of the new features like parallax scrolling and things available in latest version so my site looks up to date. Based In Sydney. I like to discuss changes in real time with the developer and maybe using a remote access program like TeamViewer is an option. Would definitely need to get evidence of work done recently and some referrals to verify quality. Thanks, John
    John,

I'm sure you are going to get many responses on this... there are a LOT of talented web developers here.

I tried to send you a PM - but you are marked as "no PMs" - if you can private message me I will send you some links and info - I can definitely help you out as I am a freelance web developer and have several clients with Xara websites - I'm actually in the process of helping a new client build their site in Web Designer 365 Premium as we speak.
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0
    IP

Welcome to TalkGraphics John

New members are not permitted private messages or links. That said, members who are interested can use the email link in John's profile to contact John for more information.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics John

New members are not permitted private messages or links. That said, members who are interested can use the email link in John's profile to contact John for more information.
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but can't find an email link anywhere on his profile page.
    IP

I think I have fixed up my profile settings now to show email link. Cheers, John
    IP

John, it is still not visible to us - if you want to contact me or see my work please visit www.wfcentral.com
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0
    IP

John - Moderators are the only persons at the time who can see this link. Maybe you can post your website link and or email here. For email use at instead of @ so me at mydomain.com This will keep the the spambots from harvesting your info.

If you prefer to remain anonymous, that's cool too, then ask interested members to post a link to their sites like wfcentral has done
    IP

Send us a link to see what it looks like
    Last edited by Graphissste; 10 February 2017 at 12:59 PM.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by johnbb View Post
    Hello. So did you find someone?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by TekNacion View Post
    Hello. So did you find someone?
    TekNacion, welcome to TalkGraphics.

If the OP has raised a Thread and posted only twice overall in 18 months then he might not be a good prospect if you are looking for a commission.

Acorn

P.S. I am closing this Thread as it has not added to the overall benefit of TG or TGers.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP