Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
Brave question Rob and some excellent suggestions here already but for me I'd like to see some outstanding issues resolved:

1: Maintenance of personalised UI's between upgrades. (Particularly the right click / menu to set line colour!!!!)
2: Solving of the problem of the long delay (5 seconds) in opening Utilities / Options window. (And don't even dare to go to the Internet tab)
3: The Page Shadow option. Page shadow is fine by me on a document but I definitely don't want one on my websites. You can set it to None but the minute you drag & drop a colour onto the page the shadow reappears.
4: "Filename = xxx" is useless on website variants! We should be able to name images, not use numbers.
5: Why are we still reliant on XaReg. These features should be inbuilt into current Xara programs.

There's obviously more but the issues above remain unresolved
1) Yea I think this has been suggested and a report has been made, will take a look where this is at.
2) I can ask about it, I didn't realise it took you 5 secs to open up the options dialog. It loads in about a second for me.
3) I'm sure this is logged somewhere, I'll take a look and see if it can be pushed higher.
4) I think this is mentioned earlier as part of the SEO improvements.
5) Which settings in particular are you referring to?

Thanks
Rob