Thank you Chris M and Acorn for your responses.

I very much appreciate the time and effort you took to explain the process to me Acorn. However I didn’t realize that I would be opening such a convoluted ‘can of worms’. I actually don’t think I have the intelligence to do this. I feel like Maxwell Smart Agent 86 (if you are familiar with that old show) when the Chief asks him, “Which part didn’t you get, Max?” and he answers with, “That part after listen carefully”. In my case it’s “That part after ‘Create a 400x60px Placeholder and add @Initiostar's code...’” Which I did actually do, and that’s as far as I got.

I might have to stick with the MP3 Player that comes with my version of Xara. I will only frustrate you guys with stupid questions and then get frustrated myself when I don’t understand the answers. So far I have managed to create websites with Xara knowing nothing more than how to turn an image into a link, and how to import an MP3 onto a web page.

Perhaps for the moment I could just ask if anyone knows if the stock MP3 Player that comes with Xara appears differently in different versions. I am currently using the Magix version of Xara from 2021: Designer Pro X version 17. I am thinking of upgrading to the Xara version—the ‘one time purchase’ version—Designer Pro V-20. It may not even have an MP3 Player built in? I don’t know.

Thank you again.