Quote Originally Posted by Jever View Post
Hi all,
I've tried following Acorn's instructions but the stretch option isn't available under utilities in my version, so as I see it, I'm left with two choices: I can either upgrade to premium for £19.99 (thinking about it) or I can start with a blank sheet of paper and design my own at full width (1280px I assume?).
The second option isn't that bad in that I have all of the content that I want to present, I just need to set out a format.
I've had a few frustrating moments with this but overall I've quite enjoyed it, so I might just have a go at the second option....no doubt I'll be back with questions!
Thank you everyone for the friendly guidance. Jever
Jever, I am sorry I didn't appreciate that you were using Xara Web Designer.

Xara should never have let Magix market such a cut-down version: https://www.xara.com/uk/web-designer/compare/. It does the application a disservice.

The upgrade to Premium for £20 is worth it.

What I would do is download the trial and change your design that way for free.
If when it is ported back into cut-down Designer it should work completely, just some things you may not be able to edit as the user interface has been blanked off; the underlying engine is the same across all versions.

Come back and we can provide CSS workarounds to get objects working in cut-down Designer to Stretch to Full Width.

Acorn