Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Default publish to second domain name

Our club owns two domain names, KingsvillePickleball.org and KingsvillePickleball.net. I published to the first which I acquired from Xara when I "upgraded," The second is linked to it via redirect. Would it be better if I published to both? Is that possible?

Default Re: publish to second domain name

Quote Originally Posted by Windjamer View Post
    Our club owns two domain names, KingsvillePickleball.org and KingsvillePickleball.net. I published to the first which I acquired from Xara when I "upgraded," The second is linked to it via redirect. Would it be better if I published to both? Is that possible?
    It ought to be possible to publish to both. The main problem is keeping them both synchronised.

I don't know what your ISP allows but I have several domains where I publish content separately and I have a few where I chose redirection.

Perhaps other TGers have a different slant?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

One site could be set to redirect to the other. But is there some problem with Google on redirects?

On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    One site could be set to redirect to the other. But is there some problem with Google on redirects?
    It seems to redirect fine so far, but perhaps you meant the search engine. Obviously, redirect does away with sync problems, so perhaps I should leave well enough alone.