Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
Hi Hajeem—

I am attaching the solved problem.

After you create all the triangles around the circle, you hold CTRL and then click on the circle, and the status line says you've selected a shape inside the blend. Without deselectinhg the circle, take a corner control handle, hold Shift to scale equlilaterally from the center of the circle, and then drag toward the center of the shapes.

Watch the video once again, and take a look at the solved circle I've attached. If it still doesn't work for you, contact me here, okay?

My Best,

Gary
Hi Gary!

Thanks for the file. I kept it beside the one I made myself for comparison during my efforts. I was successfull in making the shrinking circle. I held the shift key and selected one of the selectorboxes and dragged diagonally towards the circle. My circle shrunk indeed and centered the slots in the middle. However, it did not become a perfect circle. I adjusted the circle in the measurements box on the infobar to get it perfectly round. I proceeded to the point where I filled the band with a black fill. However the command Ctr + shift + E lead me to a saving action of the programme. When I used shift Ctr S I could convert them to editable shapes. Then at 6.18 minutes into the video you mention that one needs to select the red innercircle and something else. This something I simply cannot make out what it is. I hear the word not good enough for me to understand what other item I need to select.Furthermore I noticed that you use DSP extreme 10 (which I also work in). I noticed that you had another drawing tool in your flyout bar that actually works. However much I try to get that pentool into the drawing toolbar, it seems to work a bit like the shapeditortool?
Yep.......I scrutinised your video over and over and over again

I hope I make sense.

Hélène