Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New from Catalog Catalog

Web Designer Premium....Content Catalog - Suddenly my nivo slider disappears from my website. I go to try to fix it and I can't get into the Catalog. It tells me "The Designs Gallery must be enabled to import content. You can switch it on from the 'Utilities'>Galleries' menu. I try that and there is no option there.

Help!....and why would the slider disappear? It's on the mobile version still but on the desktop, just a black box.

Update: I fixed getting into the online content catalog, not sure how...but still not sure what is going on! Anybody understand what could have gone wrong?
    Also as I was able to get to the online catalog, I was also able to get nivo slider to work again.

www.collarmyworld.com

Thanks!
    Sue

Thumbs down Re: New from Catalog Catalog

Quote Originally Posted by SueB View Post
    Web Designer Premium....Content Catalog - Suddenly my nivo slider disappears from my website. I go to try to fix it and I can't get into the Catalog. It tells me "The Designs Gallery must be enabled to import content. You can switch it on from the 'Utilities'>Galleries' menu. I try that and there is no option there.

Help!....and why would the slider disappear? It's on the mobile version still but on the desktop, just a black box.

Update: I fixed getting into the online content catalog, not sure how...but still not sure what is going on! Anybody understand what could have gone wrong?
    Also as I was able to get to the online catalog, I was also able to get nivo slider to work again.

www.collarmyworld.com

Thanks!
    Sue
    Well Sue, Xara removed it from v12, despite Kate Moir promising it would be re-instated.
    If you are using v12 and can access the Online Content Catalogue (OCC), you can download v15 and use the same credentials and have v12 and v15 on the same machine.

OCC

I suggest you and any others in the same stuck, sad and sorry position, contact MagiXara and complain: https://support2.magix.com/customer/.
    Basically, if you are out of Support Service cover and you have used the Xara Slideshow Widget, as it is part of Xara Hosting, you lose edit and creation capability and are only left with a re-use of previously created and saved into a design file.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat