Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Animation Not Simple..

..and maybe I'm the simple one and need help. XaraX Pro 12: All I'm trying to do is take a logo, with a pic behind it and make the pic simply rise to the top of the logo in about three seconds. I just can't seem to get it together, yikes. Is there anything that resembles 1-2-3 instructions on how to make things work? I am a newbie at anim but I'm at a loss. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Animation Not Simple..

First of all, I am going out on a limb here and assuming you are referring to web animation? So I am moving this to Xara Web Design Chat.

You want the picture to fade in and replace the logo?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Will check it there. Two graphics. The photo will be hidden behind the graphic logot, not seen. It should rise and become visible at the top of the logo. That's what I have in mind. And I'm just curious as to why there isn't an animation section.

Info Re: Animation Not Simple..

GuG, logo in place. Image under it and selected. Open Web Animation > Reveal/Scroll: select Reveal animation.
    Set Animation to Slide in from bottom & Speed at 3 seconds.

Note the image travels from the bottom of the page to rest under the logo.
    If you set the Speed to 5 seconds and put a long rectangle with the upper part changing to linear Transparency, you can hide most of this travel until the image fades in and rises into place.

Anything more sophisticated will require CSS styling.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn and Gilbert. Please see my attachment.

Boy Howdy that shot right by me Gary; don't see an attachment. Possibly I need a new pair of glasses?

In my second post in this thread. https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...051#post606051

I guess it's the glasses..huh? I got it, and saw it also under my initial Thanks. It's beddybye time, will check it out in the AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Acorn and Gilbert. Please see my attachment.
    Gary, there was no attachment on first seeing your Post, but thank you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Gary, got your example; it doesn't "rise to the top of the logo in about three seconds", it just Fades in.
    Anyhow, GuG can make his own choices.

Acorn