Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am NOT a graphics expert in any way, shape or form. Mostly I just edit pics and create basic stuff for webpages.

But, people keep asking me to arch text around an image they already have. I can't do it! I have read a couple of tutorials about it on different sites but its over my head.

Would anyone be gracious enough to put one line of text around an object for me? No reason why you should but I sure would appreciate it.
    IP

I am NOT a graphics expert in any way, shape or form. Mostly I just edit pics and create basic stuff for webpages.

But, people keep asking me to arch text around an image they already have. I can't do it! I have read a couple of tutorials about it on different sites but its over my head.

Would anyone be gracious enough to put one line of text around an object for me? No reason why you should but I sure would appreciate it.
    IP

Also, explain how you want it to look in final form. (text above image, text riding image)

I'm sure many here can do it, and explain how it is done in a straightforward manner.

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    IP