Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Can you help?

I received PSP as a gift.
    I have been using XaraX for a while now. I don't even know where to start in PSP. Just trying to do a simple text "name" has got me boggled. Do you have any links etc that could get me started(from scratch)in the right direction?
    In my opinion, I think Xara will prove to be more powerful. I just want to learn and explore some other graphics editing programs. Besides, I have seen some really nice work from PSP that I would like to try to learn how to do.

Can this graphic below be achieved in PSP?
    (all done in Xara)
    http://diezel.homestead.com/files/sigs/diezel-wild.jpg
    IP

I received PSP as a gift.
    I have been using XaraX for a while now. I don't even know where to start in PSP. Just trying to do a simple text "name" has got me boggled. Do you have any links etc that could get me started(from scratch)in the right direction?
    In my opinion, I think Xara will prove to be more powerful. I just want to learn and explore some other graphics editing programs. Besides, I have seen some really nice work from PSP that I would like to try to learn how to do.

Can this graphic below be achieved in PSP?
    (all done in Xara)
    http://diezel.homestead.com/files/sigs/diezel-wild.jpg
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Hi Diezel! Welcome to the forum!

There are literally thousands of tutorials on the web for PSP. If you click on the Tutorials link at the top of this page -right hand corner..it will take you to a list of sites for PSP.

For the effect you want...start with Pinoy7.. His tutorials are easy to follow.

PSP does do vector graphics...will be interesting to see how you do. I have a hard time with XARAX...lol.

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP