Hi Folks, I love pushin pixels, I made these images with Photopaint 7, They are a bit out dated and don't represent what I have been doing lately, You may have seen them before. I still use PhotoPaint 7, I got Photoshop 6 a short time ago, I have started a few paintings with PS6, I like it but I like Photo paint too.

I think various programs have things they do best, I'm not a purist and I will bounce an image to and from different programs in an attempt to achieve what I consider satisfactory results. Sometimes I just have to say that is enough and leave it as is, as is the case with the examples I am posting.

When comparing PP7 and PS6 there isn't a lot of things that I know about that I can do with one that I can't do with the other, but I don't know a whole lot about anything, I will just push the pixels until it looks right to me. I think PS6 has some effects that work better than PP7, I like some of the tools PP7 has better than PS6. Its just a personal preference thingy I think, I will also toss in vector art and 3d art, what ever is the easiest way to get the results I want. More of my work gets deleted than saved. Its just fun trying to make something happen!

As old as some of my software is I still learn new things about it every time I play around with it.

I don't know what version Of Photopaint you are using but if there is something I could help you with when comparing peaches to apples feel free to ask, I'll do my best and try to figure it out, If I can't I'm sure someone else can.

Best wishes,
Mike Bailey
Moderator at large.