Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Reflections

This image is about the circle of life and that is also the image you see in the sky.In the middle is the tree of life from which everything grows forth.The beams of light are like the branches of the tree reaching out and touching everything in their path as life does also.

I chose Sitting Bull because of his connection to the land and the Eagle and his connection to the circle of life and also through what I have read that I found him to be an honorable man also.Once again I tried to portray him in as dignified and honorable manner as my skills at the time would enable me to do so [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reflection-.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	13283  

This image is about the circle of life and that is also the image you see in the sky.In the middle is the tree of life from which everything grows forth.The beams of light are like the branches of the tree reaching out and touching everything in their path as life does also.

I chose Sitting Bull because of his connection to the land and the Eagle and his connection to the circle of life and also through what I have read that I found him to be an honorable man also.Once again I tried to portray him in as dignified and honorable manner as my skills at the time would enable me to do so [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.

definetly makes you think... Which is something you want in art.

http://hallothere2.homestead.com/files/honfir.jpg

I am in awe of your native renderings. You are truly gifted. I'd love to see more..

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Randy Allen
    "Wherever you go, there you are."
    Randy Allen

Randy Allen Photography

Thanks Randy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ....and Hello there hallothere.

Randy I havent sketched a portrait for a number of years because I have a great deal of trouble with symmetry {its a brain thing}. But I think I have a few more somewhere and I think they might also be Native American in context.I have also drawn Inuit {hope I spelt that right} people as well and African people also and friends etc but most of them are floating around all over the place and the majority I no longer have,but I will have another hunt for ya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.

stu, I have been watching a program here in oz called 500 nations. About the Native American Indians. I had to stop watching it, it is so sad. We wiped out an incredible culture in the name of progress.....keep it up tao.