Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok my new site that I predict will luanch in mid September is online for testing. I'd like your opinions, let me know what you think of the design, and navigation. Describe
    your feelings as you go through this site. This site is not complete, be sure to check back in a week ot so for updates.

Thanks
    Michael W. Hosier
    new media designermwhdesign
    IP

Ok my new site that I predict will luanch in mid September is online for testing. I'd like your opinions, let me know what you think of the design, and navigation. Describe
    your feelings as you go through this site. This site is not complete, be sure to check back in a week ot so for updates.

Thanks
    Michael W. Hosier
    new media designermwhdesign
    IP

the font you use is so small I'm not certain of your phone number.

I've been reading 'Homepage Usability' by Jakob Nielsen and Marie Tahir and some instant comments they would make are:

- splash pages, particularly when they do nothing, are out
    - the page URL is not short and snappy - although I guess it is a development path
    - your page title is not helpful alphabetically - begin it with 'mwhdesign'
    - don't use the word 'links' - instead use something meaningful eg 'Our partners'

It's pretty but I don't get the significance of the dog, or the space invaders. Maybe the full project will reveal it!

By the way, my own site fails several of their guidelines - so I'm working on it.

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    IP