Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

UPDATE!! EUREKA!! I think I FINALLY got the tablet issue figured out.

Please try this:

Go to:

Start/Control Panel/Wacom Properties

Then to Help/[Ctrl] + Diagnostics (using the pen to access this hidden area.

Then set it for 22 in the Pressure Offset box on the lower right side of the dialog. OK then click on the Close button when finished and then close out of the Wacom Tablet Properties.

Then go to where the PenTab.ini is stored:

Cocuments and SettingsUserNameGoesHereApplication DataCorelGraphics11User Config

Then double click on the file and it will come up in Notepad. Change the Min Pressure from "0" to "22" (the same as the one in the Wacom Tablet Properties setting and make sure you Save to lock it in.

Then invoke PP11 and give it a try. It works 100% for me at least. If you are having issue with the Wacom tablet then please let the forum know if this helps or not!!

Below is an image to help you understand a bit better about the Wacom Properties area. There is only one problem, the 8 - 20 range is old, from a previous fix I and a Wacom tech worked on. It didn't work. The 22 pt to 22 pt ratio in the Wacom Properties and the PenTab.ini is the way to go with this fix. OK??

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wacom_Tablet_Corel_Issue_Fix.jpg 
Views:	2007 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	12512  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP