AND WELCOME to the forum..........

A suggestion, why not spend a little time reformating the How-To's and post them here. If your ISP is too small and you start getting bogged down that won't be very good. If they aren't to huge then I'm sure it would all be welcome and needed. This forum needs a shot in the arm, BIG TIME!!

I just put out a notice on the Corel newsgroup for PhotoPaint10 about this place. I use XaraX on a regular basis and wouldn't have gotten as far with out the wonderful folks in the that forum.

The Talk Graphics forums are the best thing to come along.......well.....in a long time [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

So think about it. If you want, puruse through some of the posts over in the XaraX forum and take a look at some of the layouts for the mini tutorials. It may give you an idea or 2 how you should attempt to bring your stuff here.

Make sure you copyright any finished images, if there are any to illustrate how something should look finished. We would love to see you work.

I would love to be able to spend as much time here as I do in the XaraX forum. Both these apps are important for my building a digital works portfolio, so I NEED to learn and learn quickly.

Thanks for listening.

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]