Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When I load Websyle 4 and choose web pages, and saved projects, there are two that look alike.
    That's because I used save as , with different graphich and text, and "saved as" the original with a new name.
    When I select in saved projects, it has a .TMP extension and I am warned not to load it!
    I deleted it from my html editor folder, but it is still in Websdyle 4, saved projects.
    1. After making a web page with templates, and saving it-can you use it again with save as?
    2. Can you delete a saved project from the saved projects window?
    AL Lyman

When I load Websyle 4 and choose web pages, and saved projects, there are two that look alike.
    That's because I used save as , with different graphich and text, and "saved as" the original with a new name.
    When I select in saved projects, it has a .TMP extension and I am warned not to load it!
    I deleted it from my html editor folder, but it is still in Websdyle 4, saved projects.
    1. After making a web page with templates, and saving it-can you use it again with save as?
    2. Can you delete a saved project from the saved projects window?
    AL Lyman

Hello lymanal,

1) It is best, if you can, to create a new page each time from Webstyle. Go into the template you want, and if you're using the same theme then Webstyle will ask you if you want to copy colours, NavBars etc. By doing each page separatly you can easily go back to Webstyle and change page colours, change some of the images etc. It will also avoid the problem with the .tmp files.

If you are wanting to take the 'save as' approach, it's better to just duplicate the page outside of Webstyle and edit it accordingly. Webstyle will then only "remember" the first page it created, and the rest will be external to Webstyle.

2) You can delete a saved project, yes. If you press the projects button from the front of Webstyle, then just right click the project and select to delete.

I have passed on the point of the .tmp files anyway to our technical team, in the hope that it can be made clearer, as it is rather confusing.

Thanks
    Antony

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.